Cure dry skin and the afternoon slump!
Our new Facial Focus Mist is here to save you!
Why should you use a facial mist?
Our faces are vulnerable to the effects of our environments. We all know things like cold and hot weather, dry conditions, humidity, air conditioners, dust, pollution, and UV rays influence our skins. They inflame and dry out our skins, especially on our faces. Toning facial mists can help you to cure that dry afternoon skin…
Facial toners prepare our skins for moisturizers and serums, ensuring that water is trapped in the skin. They also help to get rid of the last of the facewash, oil and stubborn dirt. They must also offer extra benefits like toning and moisturizing.
What should I look for in a facial mist?
- Emollients – Mainly lipids and oils, which hydrate and improve the skin’s softness, flexibility, and smoothness and acts as a barrier to environmental stressors.
- Moisturisers – Increase the water content of the skin. Hydration smooths the skin surface by flattening the “valleys” between the skin contour ridges. It also makes the skin surface soft and pliable.
- Humectants – Compounds that attract water from the dermis into the epidermis and in humid conditions from the environment. They must be combined with occlusives to prevent them from pulling water from the skin into the environment.
- Occlusives – Substances that physically block water loss by creating a hydrophobic barrier over the skin. They have the most pronounced effect when applied to slightly dampened skin.
- Anti-inflammatory substances – Sooth inflamed, irritated and infected skin
- Antimicrobial substances – Protect against skin surface microbes that cause infection.
- Antioxidants – Protect against exposure to pollution that damage the natural barriers of the skin, cause inflammation and the formation of free radicals, which speed up the aging process.
Why is Fynemist Facial Focus Mist the best choice?
Our Facial Focus Mists tick all the boxes and more!
It has an ultra-lightweight, non-sticky texture that creates an instantly fresher-looking, natural glow. The vegan formula is packed with plant ingredients to balance and support the skin barrier and to hydrate dry skin without removing make-up. The anti-inflammatory and wound-healing ingredients enhance the skin’s protective barrier and shield environmental stressors like air pollution, blue light and air conditioning. The potent combination fights microbes on the skin, controls excess oil, calms redness and infuses the skin with antioxidants. It is non-comedogenic, meaning it will not clog your pores and are free of all chemicals.
It is suitable for all ages and all skin types. Use it to set your make-up, to give a moisturising boost to your dry skin, to refresh after exercise, to perk you up from the afternoon slump or just to instantly cool and revitalize.
And then you get free additional aromatherapy benefits when you inhale the natural essential oils – lifting your spirits with the alluring scent of Rose, Neroli, Frankincense and Ylang-Ylang and giving you a new shot of energy and concentration through Peppermint and Rosemary. So inhale deeply!
The essential oils contained in our facial mists will help you relax and sleep better, help to relieve headaches and stress. Not only do Fynemists benefit your skin, they benefit your mental and emotional health too.
Our alcohol-free Facial Focus Mist comes in a handy travel-sized 50ml glass bottle, perfect to throw in your handbag for a quick boost in the office, after gym, in-flight or strolling down the street on a hot summer’s day. It absorbs quickly and is never sticky…the ultimate handbag and gymbag companion.
To get the proof that our Facial Focus Mist has all the scientifically proven ingredients your skin needs, you can go through the ingredient list and the research backing it, below, if you are interested in proof like we are!
When do I use my toning mist?
1. When you wake up in the morning after washing your face and before applying your moisturizer and make-up. Helps to seal hydration when applied immediately before serums and moisturizers
2. At night after removing your make-up and cleansing your skin, and before applying your moisturizing cream/serum/oil.
3. Throughout the day to refresh, revitalize and moisturize your skin and to lift your spirits!
How do I use my toning mist?
As proof that we use no chemical emulsifiers, you may see separation – this is natural – just shake, close your eyes and spritz! You can also spray your neck and décolletage and on your pulse points and even the bottoms of your feet.
To remove excess residue left behind after cleansing your skin or after exercising, spray toner onto cotton wool and gently wipe over face and neck.
A small number of people may experience irritation or allergic reactions to certain essential oils. You’re more likely to have a bad reaction if you have atopic dermatitis or a history of reactions to topical products. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Always test for skin sensitivity prior to use by doing a small test patch. Use within 12 months.
(PS – If your Nozzle gets blocked, just wash it with hot water and soap)
What is in my Fynemist Facial Focus Mist?
The proof is in the pudding…and the research. For those interested in the scientific research behind our ingredients, we have included the links to the research papers in this blog…if you are like us – you will be fascinated!
For those who are not so scientifically minded, here is just the list of ingredients:
- Vegetable Glycerine
- Aloe Ferox Gel
- Witch Hazel
- Rose Water
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Rosemary Essential Oil
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil
- Neroli Essential Oil
- Rose Essential Oil
- Frankincense Essential Oil
- Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil